Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Starting Week 2

Last week was just what I needed. God knew I needed this too. I started my period Thursday and while it hurt, instead of my focus being on Facebook and posting my woes or looking at all the people I know being pregnant, I focussed on my hurt and prayed. I also emailed a fellow blogger Amy about my struggles because she has been there, too. She was so encouraging and left me with a Scripture I have at my computer desk in front of me all day:

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, SURELY, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late BY A SINGLE DAY." --Habakkuk 2:3

She then wrote this post about some things we were talking about. While starting my period hurt my heart, I was able to refocus and know in my heart...GOD HAS GOT THIS.

So...today starts week 2 of no Facebook. I've heard a lot of people asking if Sley and I had split and NO we have not. Isn't it crazy I get off of Facebook for my well being and people automatically assume the worst? Myself included.

Oh well, it's been a breath of fresh air. And you know what else was a breath of fresh air? Last night's bible study with my girls. Much needed. Much appreciated. My God knows what I need better than I do and I'm so thankful He provides!!

So yea, no baby, no Facebook, but plenty of HOPE!

Thanks for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment